Thursday, July 20, 2017

 

Sad News

It is no secret that I admire Sen. McCain for his service and POW suffering (I suspect he did nothing to add to the fire on the Forrestal which almost sunk the ship). It's also no secret that I think he's a bad Senator and I really hate the sort of Republican he has become over the years (RINO isn't pejorative enough to describe what McCain has become).

Recently he was diagnosed with a glioblastoma in his brain. People all over the internet, including President Obama, are praising his fighting spirit and saying such things as cancer doesn't know what it's up against.

The truth is any brain cancer with 'glio' in its name is very bad news indeed.


UPDATE: I noticed I added an H to RINO. More fool I.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?