Sunday, July 09, 2017

 

Binge Report



Finally accomplished what third graders have been doing for a decade or more, I accessed a series on Amazon TV and binge watched a season. I now feel a sense of unwarranted pride in joining the 21st Century at least regarding popular entertainment. I know I watched Stranger Things straight through last week but my daughter teed that up for me.





The series was The Kettering Incident from Australia. Apparently there is a season 2 available but the chances it will be good are very slim I fear. It was moody, weird, perhaps too grand in scale and very beautiful (filmed on Tasmania). The actors were all pretty damn good especially the lead woman. But ultimately, it was stupid.

I'm going to Black Mirror next. I'm told it's a Brit Twilight Zone.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?